Part time job available for a Social Media Community Manager
In March 2013, we started “hunting” for social media agents. A few months later we have our A-social media team of six specialists, covering the following languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, German, and Czech. We are however still missing the “Inspector Clouseau” who could help us to grow, engage, and communicate with our French speaking community across social media channels.
Do you blog, comment, respond, post, chat, like, re-tweet, add to circles, pin…? Do you monitor what’s hot on social media in your language? Do you have 2 hours a day that you can fully dedicate to AVAST social media? Can you be the eyes and ears of AVAST in your country as if your own reputation depended on it?
We seek a highly motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for blogging, micro-blogging, and community participation to simply communicate with AVAST followers in your mother tongue. You will help us approach new users in your country, so we can spread avast! Free Antivirus across the globe!
This is a part time position – at least 10 hours a week
That will not happen to you
What we expect from you
- You are a social media addict who can work individually and with a team
- You are a native speaker of French (one language is enough, but if for some reason you are a gifted with other languages… let us know!) and your English is communicative
- When you want to meet with friends you don’t text them. You organize an event on Facebook
- When someone asked you to Hangout, you immediately add this person to your Google+ circles
- You can actively participate in conversations that surround our content and brand and manage social properties (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and/or a country-specific channel) daily
- When you find interesting tech news, product issues, or discover success you share it with your team members
- You create new content that interests your particular audience and cross-share for use across AVAST social channels
- You suggest new social opportunities (that next great Facebook thing) to build our community in your country
- You appreciate excellent customer service and according to this you select brands, places to go for lunch, coffee or to travel
What you can expect from us
- First hand, top experience in social media, lots of fun, space for creativity and new ideas!
- Fantastic team atmosphere and close cooperation within international environment with Deborah (American, currently in Florida, USA, before living in China, Finland) and Julia (Polish, currently in Prague, Czech Republic, before UK and Russia), Anna (Russian living in Prague), Albert (working remotely from Barcelona) and others.
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Attractive offer, based on performance
Send us your CV, link to your blog, Twitter profile, Google + and a letter explaining why you want to be a Social Media agent at AVAST in English and your mother tongue on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org